For discussions about Global Game Jam and such, you can visit Developersclub.nl, the national community website for students, start-ups and professionals in the games industry. It’s freely accessible.
- We are ready to officially reveal our #INDIGO2020 DISCOVER lineup! We have selected 26 games, and every one of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Our Network Lunch is only a couple of hours away! It's not too late to sign up. More importantly, you can still ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- It's time to highlight another one of #INDIGO2020's MeetToMatch guests! Meet @someawesomeguys, indie game dev and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- We’re proud to announce that @globalgamejam has partnered with @xprize to support their new Code Games Challenge, r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @GGJNext: A reminder that GGJ NEXT is back and moving online. We are looking for volunteer jam leaders and mentors to support us 13-24th… 1 day ago
- THANK YOU all who donated to the #StayInTheGame fundraiser and/or helped boost the signal! With your support, we ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago